Rekryteringsgruppen are looking for one Planning Assistant and one Service Assistant for a long term appointment at one of our customer.
Our customer deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations from home entertainment, home appliances, consumer electronics to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We strongly believe that our people’s competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, this is the right place for you if:
You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they’re coming from.
You’re honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it’s the right thing to do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance Planning team as a Finance Planning assitant. Our Finance Planning team is responsible for producing reports predominantly for senior management and headquarters in Korea. As Finance Planning assistant, you will assume responsibility for month–end closing analysis and report and producing management information directly for Senior Managers and forecasting yearly business plans.
- Month-end closing report and analysis
- Analyzing, producing, and presenting management information directly for Senior Management
- Producing various management information requested by EHQ and/or HQ
- Producing reports (business performance review and strategy) on a regular basis
- Forecast and analysis of Yearly Business Plans and Monthly Moving Plan
- Budget Management and structure, and related systems management and control systems
- Producing company KPI weekly reports
- Report Market Intelligence
Essential competencies and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Economy / Analytics / Finance or similar
- Experience in similar duties
- Due to the amount of correspondence with Korea HQ, the candidate would have to be fluent in verbal and written communication in Korean
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good numeric and problem solving skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills preferably with detailed knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions
- Ability to achieve and work with tight deadlines
Are you interested in working in a great team with high integrity and good opportunity to develop yourself and the company? Starting date for this position is as soon as possible. We´ll be assesing applications continuosly so if you feel like you´re the one - Please apply today!
If you have some questions about this position please contact Consultant manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rekryteringsgruppen startades år 2001 och tillhandahåller personal inom tre olika affärsområden; Kontor, lager/industri och transport. Våra kontor är belägna i Stockholm och Malmö. Vi tillsätter en stor variation av tjänster inom ovan nämnda affärsområden, alla med olika krav på utbildning och erfarenhet. Gemensamt för alla tjänster vi levererar är att vi håller högsta servicenivå och att vi alltid sätter kunden i fokus.
Rekryteringsgruppen har sedan 2004 kollektivavtal och är ett auktoriserat Bemanningsföretag. Läs mer om oss på www.rekryteringsgruppen.com